- Well, rehoming a horse from RRC gives that horse a secure future and enables the charity to continue to help other ex-racehorses in need.
- You will be informed of any known injuries the horse has sustained in the past, which is not necessarily available to you when purchasing a horse.
- You will be informed of any Quirks, dislikes the horse may have, and where in the pecking order they are in a herd.
- You have the security of knowing that should your circumstances change, the horse can be returned to the safety of RRC, eliminating the worry of selling on to an un-certain future.
- We take care in matching the horse’s abilities to the rider’s requirement, ensuring that they are a good match for each other.